onsdag 20 oktober 2010

reflect and share about product replacements

1. I don't necessarily notice product replacements becouse I take more notice on the movies story and if it's a well shaped film, and the actors and such things. But I think especially cars and electronic devices are common. But also if for example the movie takes place in paris and you se the Eifeltower with the restaurants around and such things, it's a kind of product replacements, but it's not replaced- it's there from the beggining. But one brand I've seen is the swedish "svenskt tenn" which is a fabriquebrand, and it's in the movie "Mamma Mia", and maybe that's becouse the title Is swedish.

2. the pros with product replacements is that the movie shows to be more realistic, with real brands. The cons I think is that it's in most cases only the richer and more famous companies that can have their stuffs involved. And that only makes them even more richer, I think. And for example if it's a not so healthy food company and people wants to buy their food even more.

3. There is many advertisements on the computer and on sites, maybe in games they can have product replacements the same way as movies got them, but not as I have noticed yet, but I don't play that many games so.

1 kommentar:

  1. Some clever thoughts, Holger - we are subjected to these products daily, and it's important to keep a critical eye!

    SvaraRadera